It is the steadfast policy of Century Chemical Works Sdn. Bhd. to demonstrate the ongoing and determined commitment to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace to all employees as well as to those who are performing activities on behalf of the organization within company’s premises, with the sole aim to protect and prevent them from suffering any occupational related injuries or illnesses.
In order to achieve our objectives, we are fully committed to:
- Embrace a self-regulated Occupational Safety and Health Management System.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable occupational safety and health related legal requirements.
- Conduct workplace risk assessments in a timely manner and come up with appropriate control measures.
- Embrace 5S Housekeeping, improve workplace ergonomics and promote workplace safety culture to ensure that all operations and activities are conducted in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ensure that all employees and those who are performing activities on behalf of our organization are competent on the basis of education, knowledge, experience and skills for matters pertaining to safety and health when handling works or activities.
- Provide safety and health briefing, training and where applicable, Personal Protective Equipment to employees and those who are performing activities on behalf of our organization within company’s premises.
- Conduct emergency drill at least once a year as initiative to build up internal preparedness and response for handling of emergency situation.
- Conduct safety inspection, audit and timely review to ensure that all safety and health related issues are adequately assessed, monitored and controlled.
- Hold all employees and those who working or visiting our company accountable for the achievement of our company’s safety and health objectives.