Century Chemical Works Sendirian Berhad recognizes that in the face of ever changing global business environment that places great emphasis on business continuity, risk and sustainable resources management, it is our responsibility to assure and ensure stable and uninterrupted supply of reliable and consistent quality products that are able to meet and satisfy customers' expectation in line with its sustainable supply chain management.
In order to achieve our vision to be the leader amongst the Wood Based Steam Powdered Activated Carbon producers in ASEAN region, Century Chemical Works Sendirian Berhad recognizes that in the face of ever changing global business environment that places great emphasis on the ability of an organization to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as the ability to address risks and opportunities associated with the context and objectives of the Quality Management System, it is our responsibility to demonstrate leadership and commitment by:
- Taking full accountability for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and effectiveness of our Quality Management System as well as all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Ensuring that our Quality Objectives are duly established and well aligned with the strategic direction of our organization;
- Ensuring the integration of our Quality Management System requirements into our business model and processes, thus making it our core values and work culture;
- Promoting the use of Process Approach and Risk-based Thinking, and formation of a team that is well trained, competent, capable and resilient in managing changes, risks and opportunities, and providing solutions;
- Ensuring that all resources needed for the Quality Management System are available or made available;
- Communicating the importance of effective Quality Management and of conforming to the Quality Management System both internally and externally to all interested parties;
- Ensuring that our Quality Management System achieves its intended results through prudent planning, executing, periodical monitoring, reviewing and re-strategizing versus changes;
- Engaging, directing and supporting employees and other related parties to contribute to the effectiveness of our Quality Management System;
- Promoting continual process improvement and product research and development to further improve our product quality as well as to explore its new applications;
- Supporting other relevant management roles and team members to demonstrate, upkeep and enhance their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility; and
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and continued support are enhanced through quality products and services, on time delivery and post-delivery services.